Monday, May 22, 2017

Last day of our trip!!!

I woke up early got ready and I went to go get drinks for Jasmyn,Monibah and I.I walked down the street towards The Sweet Retreat it was a cool and beautiful morning.I ordered a Chai Latte,Mocha and a strawberry smoothie.Then I walked back to the hotel and we ate our breakfast burritos  and drank our drinks.
Then we met the class and we walked down to the ferry and we boarded.Once we all were seated my friends and I played some card games.I went out on to to rails in the front of the ferry and it was beautiful and sad that we were leaving,I loved watching the ferry push us thought the water past the islands.It was beautiful and kinda sad we were leaving.
Then we boarded a bus to Seattle and I took and nap for I don't know how long.When we arrived at Pikes market it was packed full of people.And we were let go for our free time there Jasmyn and I went to a fish place I got fish and chips,Jasmyn got disgusting garlic fries.Then we meet Monibah and Amber we went to get ice cream and I got Huckleberry.On our way out I got a googly eyed animal .
Then the class meet up and got on the bus to the airport.And when we got there we went though the airport process.And almost the class got the back of the plane it was very nice .Monibah,Jasmyn and I all played cards and we might of had to much fun we were being loud.
When we landed we all were excited to go to the Boggage claim lol Mrs.Barcheck.And when I saw my mom stand up I ran up to her and hugged her and may have shed a couple tears.Then I grabbed my luggage and we walked to the car and went home.I told her about the amazing trip.
-Emily

No comments:

Post a Comment