Tuesday, May 23, 2017

What We Did On Our Last Day!!

The first thing we did was wake up. We ate burritos that we made the night before for breakfast and heated them up in the microwave. We didn't heat them up with the tinfoil though, so the hotel room didn't explode. We cleaned up, packed up, got ready, and walked to Harbor to board onto the ferry. The ferry ride seemed a lot shorter on our way back to Seattle. We arrived to Anacortes onto a bus and the bus took us to Pike's Market. When we arrived to Pike's Market, we walked around for an hour. It smelled really fishy. It was so loud, you could hear all kinds of music playing, a lot of conversations going on between people, people heating up food, and cars passing by. We had an hour of shopping with hour friends. After that we took the same bus to the airport. While we waited to board we all went for some more food, just in case some of us didn't get food at Pikes Market. When we boarded onto the plane I stayed awake the first 15-20 minutes to take a look of the beautiful view. Then I fell asleep. When we landed my friend, Hayli, told me that my teacher, Mrs. Barcheck, took a picture of me while I was sleeping. Then my teacher showed me it. I looked so gross. Then she deleted it. I was excited to go back home and see my family but at the same time I wanted to go back and stay at San Juan Islands for another week or two.

~ Jessica M.

No comments:

Post a Comment