Monday, May 22, 2017

Last day of the trip!

The last day was very fun, exciting, and stressful. we traveled a lot on this trip, I personally loved traveling. When we left the hotel to board the ferry it was pretty sad. Leaving the beautiful island and going home.
The ferry ride seemed so short compared to the first time. I think it wasn't as long because we didn't have to stop at another island before leaving.
The bus ride was very long and seemed like it was taking forever. Most of us slept and listened to music in the bus.
Pikes Market was very interesting. It smelled very much like fish, considering there was fish all over the place. We got money to go get food, the food was very interesting and tasted very good. For some reason Seattle food tastes better.
The airport was probably my favorite/least favorite part honestly. The only part that was bad was that the security knocked over my bin with my stuff in it and I lost my earrings sadly. This airport seemed smaller but was pretty big considering it was in such a small space of land.
On the plane Emily, Monibah, and I played cards and talked. I mainly slept through the ride, traveling make a girl very tired.
I was anxious to see my family, once we got to baggage claim apparently my bag got there before I did. I am very happy to be home, even though I miss the beautiful weather of San Juan. I have to say I have to say another reason I'm happy to be home is because my skin hated the Seattle climate.

1 comment: