Wednesday, May 10, 2017

What I'm Excited and Nervous For

I am excited and nervous for many things on the San Juan Islands trip.

One thing I am excited for is to go to a new place and a new state. It seems like it's really fun, plus it's a new experience so I am looking forward to that. I am also excited to go into the tide pools. There will be lots of marine life there and that will cool. I also really like going into the ocean. Also I am super excited to stay in a hotel with three of my really good friends by ourselves.

I am nervous for going on the ferry. I have always been nervous on boats, and I have never been on the ferry before so that will be nerve racking. One more thing I am nervous is not having my phone. I know it sounds stupid but, it will really be the first time I won't be able to contact both of my parents. I usually like to be able to contact my parents so that will make me nervous.

-Sam

No comments:

Post a Comment