Thursday, May 25, 2017

Our Last Day

On our last day it was really sad because we had to pack our things,clean our rooms and go outside ready to go on the ferry. When we went in the ferry it felt so weird because the ride went so fast but the trip didn't even feel like 5 days it felt like we berly got there and we left imidiatly. When we got to Seattle we went to that market we walked around and we went to stores to buy some things for us to keep and remember about Seattle. I bought a cup and some other things and the teachers gave us 20 dollars each and with that we could get food or whatever we wanted there. Then we went in the bus to the airport and we waited a little to get in the airplane but during that time we could buy food or something else and I bought something for my mom and dad then we went and grabbed some McDonald's and then we went back and we got in the airplane and during the flight Karla and I were laughing the whole flight but when we got to Denver we got our bags and we could go with our families. I loved this trip so much I had a great day with everyone. I really want to go back and plan on going back some day.

No comments:

Post a Comment