Monday, May 22, 2017

Last Day :(

The last day was one of the hardest day because we were saying buy to a beautiful place called "San Juan Island". Our day started out by of course waking up, but also eating a breakfast burrito and also going to the dock and waiting for the ferry to get here. In the ferry we saw the last view of the Island, I really enjoyed all the activities and all the memories made there. I was really happy to go home but sad a t the same time because I really enjoyed the week. I was really excited to go to Pikes Peak Market in Seattle because Ms. Barcheck was saying so many good things about it. In the week after I left the hotel room or anywhere I was always patting down my thighs thinking that I forgot my phone when sometimes I'm forgetting something else(watch and Pencil pouch). MY phone would've been really helpful in some ways but also really distracting for example Facebook Snapchat and it would've been so helpful for pictures and checking time. I really didn't miss my phone because I knew nothing would happen to me if, its not like without my phone I'm going to die.

-Chris Cruz

No comments:

Post a Comment