Thursday, May 25, 2017

The last day of Vacation

       The last day on vacation was extremely intense in my mind do to the activities and actually talking to people. Of course in the morning we had risen for the day early to prepare for the trip back and make sure everything was clean enough. Since we had to make everything look good there was in fact a slight panic because we waited to clean. We quickly woke up and started cleaning packing and getting ready. As we prepared for the day we started to get yelled at for not being ready and still having a mess. We made sure we had all clothes and shower equipment. We finished packing all clothes and shower accessories and almost forgot something very important. We almost forgot the food/snacks. Since we finally had everything we had all left and headed to the ferry.
        As we headed to the ferry I ate some of my food and talked with Sam. We talked about some of the things that had happened over the week and how he felt with the week. We arrived at the waiting area for the ferry and everyone talked together some students engaged in conversation with strangers about the week and why we were there. We got on the boat and me and Adyn played our own version of Blackjack and gambled. The ferry ride since I was doing something was faster than the first time but not as natural since I wasn't outside with nature.
         We got off the ferry once we got to Anacortes and walked to the bus to get us to Seattle. On the bus I listened to music in my head but it was the same song since I didn't actually have music to listen to. Everyone talked and had fun sharing stories with friends. I on the other hand was alone and to myself trying to understand how the town and how everything worked with the shops and houses.
          As soon as we got to Pike's Market I started to talk to the other kids but still tried to understand the surroundings and how everything worked. From paint to pottery then jewelry then inside the center of the market wish honey fish and other seafood. When first entering there was two men dressed in an odd way but singing and playing two instruments for the crowd to try and get money. As we got to the pig statue we did a count off and the teacher gave us a small talk about when to meet again. They then gave us our money for lunch or whatever we spent it on. We then split up into groups to go explore the market instead of glancing at things as we pass by. After we finished the hour at the market everyone met back up and got ready to go back to the bus to head to the airport. Once we started leaving the market we began to walk through the large crowd of people and cars and started walking down the big streets in Seattle. We finally got to the bus after seeing part of the city and travelers throughout the walk. When we got on the bus I sat at the very back but around people since I was bored and they had interesting conversations and were funny.
          We finally reach the airport and do another count off after getting all of our luggage. We then entered the airport went through security and went to our gate.We at first had to wait and get our talk about taking someone where ever we went to be safe and most people left. After awhile I finally left with Sam and Jaiden to go get food. I got Mcdonalds because McDonalds is the best Jaiden went to get Chineese food from a restaurant and Sam went to get pizza like a few other kids. We then went back to the gate and I finished my food and then me and Adyn played more poker. We then got on the flight and went home.

No comments:

Post a Comment