Thursday, May 25, 2017

Last Day ):

Our last day I felt very tired from all the things that we did. I did not want to leave because it was very fun and also did not want to come back to the cold weather in Colorado. What we did was kind of the same things we did on the first day but in reverse. Except when we got back to Seattle we stopped at pikes market. It was very crowded.Also it smelled so much like fish because it was next to the water and there were also many shops that were selling fish. When we got there we all got 20 dollars to go buy food. We were also able to go buy our own merchandise. I got a painting of Seattle, the painting cost $40 but the seller gave it to me for $20. After I bought it I went to a restaurant were they were selling sandwiches. After that we went  back on the bus to the airport. We were about 20 minutes early so then we got to go eat. After that we got on the airplane and left Seattle and got back to Colorado. The landing was rough but we still got there safely. Our parents where waiting for us where we go up the stair lift.

No comments:

Post a Comment