Thursday, May 25, 2017

Our last day of the trip was an adventurous day. Sad to know that was our last day at San Juan but we all still had a blast. In the morning we got onto the fairy to leave San Juan Islands. On the boat drifting away from the island was a moment I will not forget. Seeing everything fade away in a far when the boat was drifting away. Seeing the beautiful ocean water and seeing it sparkle from the suns reflection was so amazing. I got to hang out with my friends and enjoy the amazing views. I would sit by myself at points just so I could take in the view. We all took photos to remember all the great times we had. Getting too Pikes Place Market had a bad smell to it. Like smoke mixed with gas. A lot of people were walking around. There was so many stands outside and inside of pikes market. I got to walk around with my friends and buy souvenirs. I bought a few souvenirs for my family and I. While my friends and I were shopping we got so distracted we lost track of time. Next thing we knew we had to head back with our Avid group. Getting on the bus to leave hit me hard. I was going to miss everything that I got to do on this trip. We got to the airport and entered the plane. We all settled into our seats and took off back to Denver. Looking outside in the plane was so gorgeous. There was a huge mountain that blended in with the clouds. I was so glad I got the chance to go on the San Juan trip and I definitely would want to go again.

No comments:

Post a Comment