Monday, May 15, 2017

Our First Day!


Jasmyn: I thought the trip to the airport was very tiring and stressful. The most stressful part for me was the security check, because they had to check all the students because of the rings on our sweatshirts.




 The bus ride was really cool. The bus driver was very nice and had a lot of stories to tell about Seattle and Alaska.
 The ferry was not what I expected. I thought it was going to be all opened up and very small. The ferry was very big and closed, a lot of people were on there going to Lopez Island, to Friday Harbor.

Jose D.: On the airport was very tiring and stressful. Because the security had to check every student and the most stressful part was when they had to check my backpack because it was to heavy and they had to take out my lotions. I think the bus was very cool and fun. The lady was cool and chill and she told a lot of stories about Seattle and Alaska. The ferry was fun because it was big and had a lot of open space and we could play tag and hide seek. A lot of people were going to the Lopez Island, and Friday Harbor.

No comments:

Post a Comment