Thursday, May 25, 2017

Last Day Of The Trip

        I woke up in a sad mood that it was travel day, the day to go back to Colorado. On the walk to the Ferry I was soaking every last moments of being on the San Juan Island. Remembering all the great memories that have been created, not wanting to leave. Wanting to stay for another week although I was still thankful to have this great opportunity to get this chance. That day the sun was shining, unusual weather for San Juan. Inhaling the air while capturing a beautiful  metal view of this place one last time. Getting into the ferry I right away went outside with beautiful people surrounding me. Leaning along the railing admiring San Juan Island from the outside. Seeing all the boats crowding the island. After 5 minutes after the ferry took off most of the people went inside while I stayed outside next to my best friend seeing the view the most I can before we leave for good. We stayed out there for a good 20 minutes while the wind was blowing hard. Strangely I found out that I love the sound of wind blowing against my ears. After, the whole avid class was taking pictures outside with the town and the Friday Harbor sign view. We only took about 100 pictures, any last minute pictures as we could with the Town of Friday Harbor. Before we arrived to the Pikes Market I took an amazing nap on the bus. As we walked around the Pikes Market there was this horrible smell around some places but yet smelled like heaven in others. I was thankful when I received the 20 dollar bill so then I could buy items from Seattle. My friends and I were walking around trying to figure out what store to go to or what to eat. We decided to go to the first Starbucks but we only saw the outside because it was really full of people. Although it did look somewhat different from the other Starbucks, I liked it and though it was unique. I was dying to eat some Seattle food. something new, but all I ended up with was a tall S'mores Frappuccino from Starbucks. And no its wasn't even from the "first Starbucks", but was still delicious. I also bought 2 matching shirts with my friends. It was 2 for 14 so why not. It was exciting to  be at the airport. I wasn't ready to leave, about to shed some tears all over. On the plane I got the window, the best set you could get. I know, I got real lucky. I adored seeing  the view from the highest point. It was amazing, unable to stop smiling. Sadly, we landed to back from where we came from. I was super excited to tell the best story of my life to my family.

No comments:

Post a Comment