Thursday, May 25, 2017

Last Day Of Trip :(


   On the last day of our amazing trip, we got to walk around the Seattle Pike Place Market for a hour. That definitely was a sad day. When we took a ferry ride back home all of us were playing card games, and took any last pictures we could at the island. After the ferry ride was done we got on the bus and took it to the Seattle Pike Place Market, we had a hour to shop, or eat. We have the best teachers so they gave everyone twenty dollars for the market. My friends and I spent to much time looking for souvenirs that we didn't get to eat at the market, so we just ate at the airport. But after having a fun time at the Seattle market and smelling all the fish and seeing a lot of art we had to go to the airport. The feeling of going to the airport wasn't the same as when we first got to Seattle. I felt more down, and tired because that's when I truly felt that the trip was over. On the plane my friends and I played uno for a while and messed around. After, we all fell asleep on each other the whole rest of the plane flight. As sad as I was to leave the island, it felt good to come home and see my family. This has defiantly been the best experience I've ever had!

No comments:

Post a Comment